- Create texting campaign.
- Give the campaign a name, and select your list (or lists) of recipients.
- Edit your messages and send a test to your cell phone.
- See the final count of recipients, choose your sending area code, schedule your campaign to go out between 11 AM and 7 PM ET, and send.
- Monitor the campaign's progress and see when people respond.
- Tag them so you know who is a "yes" and who is a "no".
- Respond using scripts or with your own personalized message.
- Monitor the overall campaign in real time as you respond to individuals.
Article is closed for comments.