- Users can now more easily follow a conversation without seeing all previous content. Additional content is now collapsed and can be displayed at the user's discretion.
- Certain conversation actions are now visible. You can now view who performed the following users actions - assign, unassigned, tag added, and tag removed.
- Inline replies (batched) have a new warning for people who have been tagged with a "Restricted" People tag. Upon clicking Reply, users will now receive a prompt. Note: Adding the "Restricted" tag will prevent all sending to that contact.
- In the Conversation feed the top line of the expanded email header now displays the "From" sender's information instead of the "User's" information.
- When drafting replies in the Editor, the issue where soft (Shift+Enter) and hard (Enter) returns were both being displayed the same has been addressed. Now a soft return is strictly a line break and a hard return is a new paragraph. Both the Editor and Preview should match.
- Areas in the CRM where Attachments are displayed have been redesigned to be more visible and display more information such as file size and a tool tip shows complete filename.
Article is closed for comments.