Improve your inbox organization with the new Snooze feature. When you have a conversation that doesn't need immediate action just press the new Snooze button to move it out of your main view. Then select one of the options from the quick menu or set a specific time and date for when the conversation will Unsnooze. If the conversation receives a response, it will automatically Unsnooze. When a conversation Unsnoozes it receives visual indicator.
See below for additional information:
- Snooze. Users who handle constituent requests or provides assistance, often needs to have extended back and forth conversations that needs to be put on hold for a while. We have added "Snoozed" in the Action Bar, so users can set a reminder when to come back to something. Users will now have a better understanding of what needs to be worked on that day and knowing what's coming up.
- Snooze View. Created a "Snoozed" view for seeing snoozed items, users need a clear understanding of what work needs to be done, knowing what needs to be worked on that day, and knowing what's coming up that will need to be worked on soon. Conversations that are snoozed simply move to the new view and are fully functional, if necessary, comment, tag or even respond from the Snooze view.
- Unsnooze visual indicator. Unsnoozed conversations will display with a visual indicator of an orange dot and orange shading.
- Snoozed Expired. Snoozed conversations which reach the expiration date will automatically unsnooze and reappear in the appropriate "open" view.
- Unsnooze via Email. Conversations will be unsnoozed if a snoozed conversation receives an email. The conversation reappears in the appropriate "open" view.
- Unsnooze manually. Snoozed conversations can be unsnoozed by staff and will be sent back to the appropriate "open" view.
Ever wanted to have an additional inbox for things like grants or special requests (or anything else)? Or maybe just to keep different types of conversations separate? The answer is the new "Additional Inbox" feature. If interested, just contact the support team for assistance with creating your new inbox.
- Additional inboxes. Added the ability to create additional inboxes.
- Move conversations Between inboxes. Added the ability for users to move conversations between inboxes.
Inbox Specific Email Addresses. Added the ability for conversations to be sent from the assigned inbox's email address. To include newly composed messages, replies and forwards.
This requires setup by the support team, if interesting please contact us for assistance with creating your new inboxes. We need the following information in order to setup the inbox:
- The name you would like for the new inbox.
- The new email you would like to use with the inbox. This may require additional assistance from your IT team to integrate.
- The from name for emails sent from the new inbox.
- The default subject line for emails sent from the new inbox.
QUALITY OF LIFE IMPROVEMENTS
Improve your efficiency with the following tweaks:
- Initial Message Anchor. Changed the placement of the anchor in the initial message. The anchor now goes to top of last conversation/event. Previously the anchor would go to the very bottom of the last conversation/event. What is an anchor? An anchor marks a specific location on a page. Anchors lets users go directly to a particular part of a long page instead of scrolling and searching for information.
- Message Preview. The message preview now only displays conversation body content. Before it would display header and footer content.
- Edit Person. Added an 'Edit Person' action to person details side panel actions.
- Print Template Configuration. Our support team can now configurable your "Print" template like your "Email" templates. Previously changes could not be made to print templates.
- Create New Messages on the Fly. Added "New Message" to Create +, so users can quickly create and send out a message on the fly without first logging in any kind of incoming conversation.
- Compose a New Message as Part of an Existing Conversation. Added "Compose" to the Conversation Action Bar, so users that handles long running conversations or support requests can compose new messages that will be part of an existing conversation.
- Replace Tags Alert. Added an alert/confirmation dialog when replacing tags so that it is clearer to the user what they are replacing when using this option.