If the departing staffer is a part of the legislative mail process in the CRM/CSS, the following settings should be checked and updated.
- Import channels - Update the default user assignments on all profiles
- Interest codes - Update the assigned user
- Assigned activities - Re-assign all open activities - this includes mail, services, flags, and tours
- Workflow definitions - Update user workflow definitions
- Jobs - Close out any jobs that were opened in the departing user’s name or ensure that remaining users know how to transmit the open jobs
- User Settings - Ensure that the "Assigned" portion in all folders does not have the departing user’s name. If the "Assigned" portion is already blank, that’s fine.
Ensure that the new user is aware of the following processes:
- Mail sorting
- Printing/emailing activities
- Creating and editing form letters and quick letters
- Assigning casework-related correspondence to district office users
- Scan imports (including digital mail)
- Saved search
- Mass mail
- Gateway Connect
- Periodic database cleanup
- Code table maintenance
- Bulk duplicate check
- Bulk household check
Please sign in to leave a comment.