You are able to edit your report subscriptions in the following ways:
- Change when it's scheduled to run and who receives it.
- Subscribe/Unsubscribe yourself from a report.
- Run the subscription.
- Delete a subscription.
NOTE: If you need to change the original report's parameters, you will need to delete the subscription and create it again. See How do I subscribe to a report? for information on creating a new subscription.
- Select Analytics from the top navigation menu.
- Select the report whose subscription you'd like to edit.
- Select View Subscriptions.
- You will see all of the subscriptions listed, including yours.
- To change when the report is scheduled, click Change Schedule. You can then choose to change how frequently it runs, what time it's sent, and who it goes to.
- You can subscribe or unsubscribe by clicking the appropriate button.
NOTE: Unsubscribing does not delete the report subscription. You can come back and subscribe again later, and others can subscribe, as well.
- You can click Run, and the report will run and be emailed to you.
- If you want to completely remove the subscription from the options available, you can click Delete.