Once logged in, you will be taken to your dashboard. The dashboard displays communications and a map that connects the top tags of weeks to the geographical location.
The communications box is clickable and displays the following:
New Messages: new correspondences received office wide.
My Messages: messages that have been assigned to the user.
Pending Responses: correspondences that require a response.
Navigating to Sections
In order to view the different sections, select the menu bar on the left side. The menu can be expanded by selecting the first lined square.
- Dashboard: This is your initial login screen. You can view current communication numbers and the top tags of the week.
- Correspondence: In this section, you will have access to your assigned mail, the office inbox and the content library. You can search through messages by channel, constituent status, response preference, assignee, campaign (duplicate messages), tag and by date.
- People: This section contains all available constituent information. You will be able to search contacts by filters such as tags, recent activity and whether there is an open message or service request.
- Services: This section displays all constituent services. You will be able to view open cases, cases assigned to you, flag requests, tour requests and resolved cases. The Services sections can be searched by due date, assignee, tag, recent activity and contacts last name.
Creating a new activity
- Select "Create New"
- Click on the desired activity (Phone call, Service request, Person, Communications letter template and services letter template) and complete the required fields.