1. Open Inbox.
2. Click on the conversation.
3. From the Conversation Details panel, enter comment in the Add a Comment field and the press ENTER.
4. To direct a comment at another user, tag them by typing the "@" symbol and selecting the user's name.
7. Comments will display above the Comment field along with a green badge with commenter's initials.
8. The latest comment is also visible from the Inbound Conversation grid.
9. Users can also see when someone on the other end of your comment is replying by the "typing awareness indicator" — the three dots that appear on your screen to show you when someone is actively leaving comments from the Inbound conversation grid.
11. To view an in-app alert, see this Help Center Article.