- Open the Services icon (suitcase icon) from the left navigation menu.
- Place a check in the checkbox of the case where you wish to compose/edit letter and then click Case Details icon.
- Locate the message in All Activity and click on the three dots and then Edit.
- From the Replying To panel make necessary edits and click Save As Draft.
- To send outgoing communication out via email or to Printer, click Send.
- You will be prompted to select if you'd like send the message via Email or Letter (Print on letterhead).
- Click the Send button.
- Emailed communication will be sent immediately. NOTE: Make sure to populate Subject, Add Attachments, and Preview before sending.
- Printed letter communication will prompt you to Download the message. Message downloads as a PDF. You must open the message in Adobe and ensure your print tray options are correct before printing.
Please sign in to leave a comment.