- Open the Reporting section via the three dots on the navigation menu.
- To view only Inbox specific reports, click on any report under the Correspondence heading.
- Complete the required report parameters and click View report.
Available Communications reports:
- Executive Summary: Is a high level overview of a specific work week. This report displays charts, graphs, and tables for optimum visual representation of your office's data.
- Frequent Writer: Allows the user to pull a list of frequent writers by the number of times they've written in during a specific date range. This report displays the contact's name, the number of times they've written in, and any tags assigned to them.
- Inbound Message Aging by Assigned Staff: Displays statistics on messages received, closed or pending during a date range. This report shows results per assigned staff.
- Mail Code Usage: Allows the user to determine which tags and letters have been used the most during a date range. This report can also be filtered by staff member.
- Message Detail: Displays correspondence by in type, staff or age (amount of time the message has been open). The user selects a date range and has the option to group by assigned staff, tag and received by.
- Outstanding Message Summary: Displays open messages by staff member.
- Production Stats: Allows the user to view message statistics during a specific date range.
- Active People Right Now: Shows constituents with a designated amount of open communications. Users can choose the minimum amount of open messages and the amount of constituents they would like to be listed.
- What are people writing in about? : Displays the top issues constituents are writing in about.
Please sign in to leave a comment.