All new correspondence when created using a default temple for the base of the letter. The template controls the office header and footer. This includes things like how far down on the page the date appears, the system merge fields that populate the persons address, the salutation, and the members signature. NOTE: DO NOT MAKE EDITS TO THE TEMPLATE NAMED "DEFAULT TEMPLATE"; EDITS ARE SYSTEM WIDE.
- Open the Communications section via the left main navigation menu.
- Click on the message or hold the shift key to select multiple messages and click Reply.
- Click the Change template icon.
- Double click on the template that you'd like to use.
- Make edits and click Send.