- For non-congressional offices, the phone call script and phone call messages now retain word wrap and paragraph breaks.
- In the Mail Viewer, Contact ID and Checked Out By columns have been added as options for the viewer. Both columns can be sorted.
- When creating a New Contact, the cursor starts in Prefix instead of on Find Contact.
- A new configuration option* that allows auto-assigns staff based on interest code with the following specifications:
- For individual selection of records in mail viewer, append additional staff based on interest code.
- For multiple selection of records in mail viewer, replace the assigned staff in the records with the staff based on interest code.
* If your office is interested in enabling this configuration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fixed issue with merge fields so that you can choose to select either Header or a Footer without error.
- Fixed issue with Copy Letter dialogue so that it closes automatically once the copy has been made.