Updates in Mail module:
- A change has been made to activity's "Assigned" field. If an activity is different status than unprocessed, it must have an assigned staff member. Only unprocessed activities in the inbox can still be unassigned. If no staff member is assigned when a record's status is changed to open, closed, or in a print job, then the current user will be automatically assigned.
- Ability to filter activities by whether the activity is submitted with an address outside of the district and to filter activities from contacts that have been flagged as non constituents. The new filters are entitled "Activity out of district" and "Non Constituent."
- Clear status indicator for activities in print jobs. These new statuses are "Unprocessed Print Job" and "Open Print Job." If activities were send to a print job directly from the inbox, the activities were unprocessed and will be in the "Unprocessed Print Job" status until the job is transmitted. If activities were sent to a print job after being marked as open and assigned to a staff member, these activities were open and will be in the "Open Print Job" status until the job is transmitted. Once the job is transmitted, the activities will be closed.
Updates in the Contacts module:
- Ability to filter contacts by whether they have submitted activities from an address outside of the district and to filter contacts that have been flagged as non constituents. The new filters are entitled "Activity out of district" and "Non Constituent."
- A fix has been deployed to the "Transfer to Gateway" function so that if you are attempting to transfer a list that has been transferred before, you will be able to do so.
- A fix has been deployed for cleaner deletion of contacts that are head of household. Now deleting the contact from the database will also delete their relationship as head of household to other contacts in the database.
- The "Sounds Like" search option has been returned to the "Contacts" module.