Changes to Signal are listed below. They are either direct answers to your enhancement requests or updates to improve your user experience.
- Mail Viewer will automatically sync when updates are made to an activity.
- New preview icon for individual messages.
- New preview icon for duplicate messages when grouping by duplicate.
- The contact's default email address now appears in the reading pane below address and phone number.
- New Action to view message data.
- Configuration to enable forwarding an activity's details.
- Additional sort option to sort by duplicate.
- Configuration option to append interest codes rather than over-write them when mass assigning codes to activities.
- Letter history is now more comprehensive, including letter "views".
- New Sentiment field in Letter details.
- Configuration options to auto-assign interest code and/or sentiment based on letter code assignment.
- New "uncombine" option for combined constituent records.
- "Dangerous" flag for threatening constituents.
- Ability to export duplicate or household check results.
- Personal code has an additional "type" attribute.
- DOB field now displays correctly.
- The last name "Null" can now be accurately recorded.
- The Quick Search results for "Caseworks" and "Activities" now displays the results.
- The "Print Letter and Envelope" button now allows you to print both at the same time.