The Telephone Town Hall software generates a report after each event. This report will give you access to voicemail recordings, poll results, and a breakdown of attendee information.
Viewing Your Report
After your iTownHall Event ends, it will be available in the Reports section.
- From the System Menu, select TeleForum and then Reports.
- Under the "Timeframe" dropdown menu, select All.
- You will see a list of all your TeleForum events. Click the ID number to view the report for the desired event.
- Your report wil be separated into the following sections: Attendees, Minutes and Totals, Polls, and Broadcasts.
- The "Attendees" section will list the total number of attendees with the counts of attendees who participated at the peak of your call, who entered the question and answer queue, who were screened, who went live, and who left voicemail messages.
- The "Minutes and Totals" section will tell you how long the TeleForum lasted, the total minutes, and the average number of minutes the participants stayed on the call.
- If you included poll questions, you'll be able to view your questions and the results in the the "Polls" section.
- Clicking on the disk will allow you to save the question as a Preset Poll for future events.
- Clicking on the question will display the participants who responded to the poll, along with their phone numbers, and the eys pressed to respond. At the bottom of the list, you will have the option to download the results in Excel. You can also filter the results using the "Show Key" dropdown menu in the bottom right corner.
- The last section of your report, "Broadcasts," breaks down the call results of your dial out. You can see the results for Live Answer, Answering Machine, No Answer, and more. You can download the results in Excel or in CSV format.
Additional Report Options
Depending upon your enabled features, you will see 5-6 icons display at the top of the report. Clicking on these allows you to see more specific information.
Show Full Report of Attendees
Click the people icon.
- You'll see a list of all the attendees and any information recorded during the TeleForum.
- You can filter the results by the type of participant and by interactions during the event such as whether they entered the Q & A queue using the "Type" and "Show" dropdown menus.
- You can download the results in Excel or CSV format. To download the original list data along with the data collected during the event, click Yes when you see "Return the extra (original) data as well?"
NOTE: While the attendee report displays name, phone, question, notes, and duration, more information will display in the downloaded results. If you enabled the Contributor Queue for your event to capture additional information such as email address, the downloaded results will include this information. If you included poll questions, the downloaded results will also include poll results. Extra (original) data is removed from the system after 30 days.
- Use the Back button on your browser to return to the Teleforum report.
Show Full Report of Streaming Audio Attendees
Click the audio graph icon.
- You will see a list of attendees by IP address.
- If the webstream participant asked a question, you will see name, email, and question information. (Webstreaming participants are required to enter name and email before submitting a question.)
- You can filter the results by those who asked questions or those who did not with the "Show" dropdown menu.
- You can download the results in Excel or CSV format.
NOTE: Similar to the Full Report of Attendees, the downloaded results will also include poll results; however, there is no original list data since these contacts were not part of the dial out.
- Use the Back button on your browser to return to the TeleForum report.
Show Conference Recording and Voicemails
Click the microphone icon.
- To download the entire recording, click the link in the upper left corner that says Download Conference Recording. The recording is a WAV file.
- To listen to individual voicmails left by participants, click the megaphone in the row of the file you want to hear.
- To download the voicemail, click on the WAV file name.
- To download multiple voicemails, click the chackboxes in the appropriate rows (or check the "All" box at the top of the column). Then click on the paper icon at the bottom right of the screen to download all checked files.
- To delete specific voicemails, check the appropriate checkboxes, and click on the trash can icon at the bottom right of the screen.
- Click the Back button on your browser to return to the TeleForum report.
Email the Report
Click the icon that looks like an envelope. Type in the email address you'd like to email the report to, and then click OK.
Get PDF Version of This Report
Click the icon that looks like a PDF document. When the file opens, click Print. Click the Back button on your browser to return to the TeleForum Report.
The Executive Report is a slightly more detailed version of your original TeleForum Report. Click on the paper icon in the upper right corner to view.
- Additional bar graphs within the "Minutes and Totals" section of the report will breakdown the number of attendees based on how long the participants were on the call and by how many were on at each minute of the call.
- Below the bar graph is a section called "Recap," which will give you some highlights or general information about the iTownHall event such as a website or Twitter account or a photo of the speaker. You may also see a couple of questions from the event listed in this section.