U.S. House of Representatives: Simply login with the same credentials you use to log into your computer in the morning. The reason for this change is explained below.
Non-Congressional: Log in with your CRM username and password minus the domain (i.e. do not include "IC\" at the beginning).
No passwords or credentials are stored by the CRM; the authentication is performed against the Active Directory Services via LDAP. This change gets us that much closer to supporting multiple web browsers in upcoming versions.
U.S. House of Representatives:
You can save time by saving your username and password in Internet Explorer. You should be prompted automatically by IE when you enter a new password to save it. If you don't see the prompt, you can turn it on.
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Click the Tools button, and then click Internet options.
- On the Content tab, under AutoComplete, click Settings.
- Select the User names and passwords on forms checkbox.
- Click OK, and then click OK again.
- Refresh your browser and enter your login information again.
- Accept the prompt to save password.