With Signal's recent upgrade to version 1.2, you will now see a login screen for the CRM.
U.S. House of Representatives: Simply login with the same credentials you use to log into your computer in the morning. The reason for this change is explained below.
Non-Congressional: Log in with your Signal CRM username and password minus the domain (i.e. do not include "IC\" at the beginning).
No passwords or credentials are stored by Signal; the authentication is performed against the Active Directory Services via LDAP. This change gets us that much closer to supporting multiple web browsers in future versions of Signal CRM.
U.S. House of Representatives:
You can save time by saving your user name and password in Internet Explorer. You should be prompted automatically by IE when you enter a new password to save it. If you don't see the prompt, you can turn it on.
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Click the Tools button, and then click Internet options.
- On the Content tab, under AutoComplete, click Settings.
- Select the User names and passwords on forms checkbox.
- Click OK, and then click OK again.
- Refresh your browser and enter your login information again.
- Accept the prompt to save password.