How do I upload a Do Not Call list?
- To upload a new DNC list, you need to make sure that your list meets certain criteria:
- Your file should be in CSV or TXT format.
- If your file is in CSV format, it should contain a 10 digit phone number in Column A and up to 50 characters for the name in column B.
- If your file is in TXT format, it must contain a 10 digit phone number followed by a comma, each on a separate line. Name can be included after the comma.
- From the System Menu, select Files and Do Not Call Lists.
- Below all of your lists, you will see the option to “Upload New DNC List.”
- Click Browse, to find the file on your PC.
- When you find the file, click Open, and you will see the file path display in the field next to the Browse button.
- Click Upload New DNC List, and your new list will be uploaded into the system.