The Constituent Gateway eNewsletter PLUS platform allows you to monitor your social media presence through the Social Module. This gives you access to the Social Dashboard and the Facebook Advertising Dashboard. The Social Dashboard tracks your constituent engagement trends through the Constituent Gateway eNewsletter PLUS, Constituent Gateway Website Publishing System, and social media sites like Facebook and Twitter all in one place. The Facebook Advertising Dashboard monitors your iConstituent-managed Facebook Advertising campaign.
NOTE: If you do not have a Facebook Advertising Campaign with iConstituent, you will not see the Facebook Advertising Dashboard listed as an option.
Log into the Constituent Gateway eNewsletter PLUS. Select Social from the Top Navigation Menu.
The first time you access these pages, you will be prompted to connect to your Facebook page in order to enable facebook stats to appear in the Social Module. You must be an administrator of your Facebook page to grant access.
Viewing Statistics in the Social Dashboard
There are four graphical representations of your constituent engagement on the Social Dashboard:
- Current Audience Possible: The Current Audience Possible (CAP) pie chart displays an estimated number of people you can reach today based on analysis of the different channels the Constituent Gateway monitors. It is considered a best case scenario to help you gauge the effectiveness of your outbound communication efforts and should not be treated as an exact number. If you are unsure about what a particular statistic means, hover over the nameto see a text box with a thorough explanation.
- Constituent Engagement Trends: The Constituent Engagement Trends bar graph shows you the trends in your Constituent Gateway eNewsletter PLUS subscribers and similar statistics from Facebook (“Likes”) and your website (return visitors) for the last 90 days. If you hover over any of the bars, you will see the specific count for each mode of engagement.
- Total Views: The Total Views bar graph shows your readership from your Facebook page, your website’s homepage, and your e-newsletter mailings over the last 90 days. If you hover over any portion of the bars, you will see the specific count for each method of total views.
- Top Cities Reached: Top Cities Reached is a breakdown of the top 10 cities based on your Facebook Reach, Homepage Visitors, and eNewsletter Viewers over the last month. If you hover over each area, you will see the name of the city display with its specific counts.
Viewing Facebook Ads Statistics
Select Advertising from the Left Navigation Panel. When you access the Facebook Advertising Dashboard, you will see a summary of Page Insights over the active Facebook Ad timeline.
It will display the following Insights:
- Total Likes
- Friends of Fans
- People Talking about This
- Weekly Total Reach
As you hover over the titles of these insights, you will see an explanation of each appear in a small text box.
Below the Page Insights, you will see a line graph that plots People Talking about Your Page, Total Reach, and when the Ad Started for the last 90 days, which is as far back as Facebook tracks page data.
As you hover over each plotted point, a text box will appear that lists the date, the category, and the number.
Below the line graph, you will see a table of any currently active Facebook advertisements being managed by iConstituent with different statistics for each one. If you aren’t sure what a category of statistics means, you can hover your mouse over the column heading for a description.