- If you work in the Scanned Mail and would like to turn off the magnifying glass feature, you now have the option to uncheck Magnifying Glass in your User Settings.
- You can now delete case attachments that were uploaded with a journal entry as long as you have not sent them or received them via a casework email.
- The user can now choose to send out casework email with an office from name as the default. If you'd like to enable this feature, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure the approved "Office From Name" is configured, and ensure that Use System From Name is selected in your user settings. (You will still be able to choose to send as yourself on as the office.)
- When working in the Activity Detail screen, fill-in field details were not populating. This issue has been corrected.
- The Quick Search error when using apostrophes has been corrected.
- Using "&" in fill-in fields is now possible without error.