To compose and email a letter for a Flag or Tour request following the below steps:
1. Start by selecting Services from the top navigation men, and then select Flags or Tours from the left navigation panel.
2. Click on the correct Flag ID or Tour ID number.
3. The Flag or Tour Request Details window opens.
4. To compose your response, click the Email tab.
5. The Email entry pane opens on the right.
6. From the To field, select a contact from the drop-down list.
7. Enter an optional CC and/or BCC.
8. Click in the Subject field, enter email subject.
9. Click the Paper Clip icon to add attachment(s).
10. Search Letters to select a letter template (Form letter) to use as your email base. Leave Letters blank to compose email from scratch (Quick letter).
11. If your letter contains fill-in fields a entry dialog will open.
- Click the Settings link to display additional fields
- Verify the correct Related contact's information is displaying. This information may automatically merge into your letter.
- Enter or edit Fill-In field text or values.
- To print letter with your own Footer (not Member's), click the Footer drop-down and select your Footer. Please note that your personalized footer must be setup in advance by your or our support team. To send email out using the default Member's Footer, skip this step.
- Click the Compose button to type letter text.
9. The HTML Editor opens, enter and/or edit letter text. Note the date, contact's address, salutation and signature block automatically displays. Place cursor in the body (below the header but above the footer) and enter new text. If copying or pasting from another application such as Microsoft Word, ensure proper formatting by using the Paste As Plain Text or Paste From Word toolbar buttons in the editor.
10. Click Save if you are not yet ready to print,
11. Or click Send if you are ready to print the final letter,
12. Or click Cancel to exit without saving.